- LED - stands for Light Emmiting Diode. The newest techonology in lighting products. Further enhancing the ability to make effient message display signs and allowing millions of color to display. LED has also allowed the improvment of houshold and business lighting fixtures further reducing our carbon footprint around the world.
- Lexan - a poly carbonate material used to make sign faces. They also can be heated and formed to make many different products. It also has light defusion properties that allow the light inside a sign cabinet to distrubute evenly. Amonst other things it protects the electronic sign components inside from rainwater and holds the viynl stickers applied to display the customers business logo or information.
- Laminated Vinyl - a clear over lamination process to help protect the printed color from fading and giving a longer life of materials. Available in Satin, Luster, Gloss and other type finishes.
- MDO - a wood panel substrate better known as signboard. Designed to withstand wet setting for long periods of time. Still a wood product it must be well prepared before placing in the elements.
- Monument Sign - usually start at the ground level as a square box look. Sported by a concrete base and anchored. Most cities are falling back to this type sign.